Sword Services is working closely with its Customers, Suppliers and Employees to ensure it is responding effectively to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak.
We are closely monitoring all Government Agency guidelines and directives and our Leadership Team are meeting on a regular basis to review the situation and agree our strategy. The frequency of these meetings will be adjusted according to the situation and in direct response to business requirements.
Our primary aim is to minimise any disruption to our first class service whilst doing everything we can to protect our workforce, which is why we have already introduced the following measures:
- Cleaning schedule has been increased to Daily in all areas
- Hand sanitiser is provided in our Reception Area for all Staff and Visitors to use on arrival. Reception Staff are requesting all Visitors to use this
- Hand sanitiser has been provided in all washrooms in addition to the normal antibacterial soap
- NHS Hand Washing Guideline posters displayed in all washroom, kitchen and restroom areas
- Door handles throughout the building are wiped with santister at start of the business day
- All vehicles sanitised twice daily (Steering Wheel/Gear Shift/Door Handles)
- Hand sanitiser is carried onboard all vehicles including instructions for use
- Core infrastructure systems and Cloud solutions tested for remote access
- All mobile devices (Laptops / Phones) tested for remote access
- All technology working should WFH policy be invoked
- All Employees briefed by HR Manager on Employment Guidelines
- All Line Managers briefed and provided with HR Factsheet on processes to follow and directives to adhere to
- All Employees provided with ‘Toolbox’ talk on NHS / Government guidelines for keeping hands clean and how to minimise the risk of infection
Sword Services is proactively managing this situation and will update Customers, Suppliers and Employees following any changes to our strategy.